(Effective Date January 1, 2021)
Endepo’s website (https://www.endepo.com) visitors may provide information when they contact Endepo
via the internet or purchase a product from us. Information you provide us may include your contact
information (such as your name, mailing address, phone and email address) and certain financial information
(such as your payment history and credit card account number). Personal information identifies you only and,
by providing your personal information, you are agreeing to permit us to access, store and use the
“Cookies” are small files either stored on a server or sent back to a visiting computer. In certain applications,
user information is stored as cookies, which are then sent back to and stored on the user’s computer. Some
customize the information presented to you, and make it more convenient for you to use the website by
verifying when you travel from page to page. The data we collect on website usage from cookies is
maintained securely and is not tied to your personal information. We do not sell or transfer the data we
obtain from cookies, and we only use it in aggregate form or to contact you about products purchased. You
may block cookies using your browser’s settings. If cookies are blocked, you may still use Endepo’s website,
but some areas may be limited.
How Information Collected is Used
How Personal Information is Protected
Endepo uses industry-standard practices to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, alteration and destruction. Such measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls and technology to encrypt and protect transmissions of sensitive information. However, no security system is fail-safe, and Endepo cannot guarantee the information you provide will never be obtained by unauthorized persons.
While Endepo will not intentionally disclose your account password to a third party, you are primarily responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your password and should take precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of your user name and password. Such precautions may include not sharing your user name and password with third party services or not using your password with any other website. Passwords are your first line of defense against unauthorized access to your account and, if compromised, your account may be violated. Please contact us immediately if you feel your password has been compromised.
Information on Other Websites
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure – For California Residents Only
1. Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that Endepo collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the Effective Date of this Disclosure, may fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- professional information, for example data you may provide about your business; and
- inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
2. Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The personal information that Endepo disclosed for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the Effective Date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third-party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third-party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our devices and services; and
- professional information, for example if we provide your account details to a service provider for verification as part of enrollment in an Endepo account.
4. No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the Effective Date of this Disclosure, Endepo has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
5. No Discrimination. Endepo will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Opt-out and Contact Information
2100 Geng Rd, Ste210
Palo Alto, CA